If you have a complaint pertaining to the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry, you may file a complaint through a variety of channels.
Our preferred method is by filling in the template below and emailing it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us via our toll free number 1-800-723-8108
You can also mail in your complaint to Peloton Technologies, Suite 8424, 709 Yates St, Victoria, BC, V8W 3S1, Canada
Following receipt of your complaint we will:
acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five (5) business days.
- provide our final decision in writing within XX (90) days for acquirers and forty-five (45) days for payment card network operators of receiving the merchant complaint.
As part of our written reply we will provide:
- a summary of the complaint
- the final result of the investigation
- explanation of the final decision
- information on how to further escalate your complaint in the event of an unsatisfactory outcome
If we cannot provide a response to you within (90 days for acquirers/45 days for PCNOs) you will be informed of the delay, the reason for the delay and the expected response time.
To assist us in reviewing your complaint please provide the following, where applicable:
- a summary of your concerns
- details, such as the name of the person you were dealing with, the date the concern occurred, date spoken to Peloton
- copies of any supporting documentation (i.e. agreements, statements, correspondence)
Nothing restricts you from directly filing a complaint with the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) to investigate non-compliance with the Code. FCAC can be reached via:
The FCAC has created a Complaints Template Form
to help gather all the information required in order to fully describe an issue. Please click on the link to launch a new page with the PDF file or alternatively download the file to your computer by right clicking then saving the file.